The German Tenants’ Association claims:
„Half of all utility bills are incorrect.“
However, it is undisputed that ignorance of the current legal situation can quickly lead to the invalidity of the service charge statement.
Service charge statements have become a science in themselves. Many owners and property managers are simply overwhelmed with the ever-increasing billing requirements and do not know how to help themselves.
This creates mistakes that fuel the mistrust and insecurity of tenants and lead to unnecessary disputes.
Our services for you:
- Preparation and dispatch of the annual service charge statements to the tenants
- Provision of the settlement documents and provision of information to the tenants
- Follow-up and objection processing of in-house service charge statements
- Carrying out adjustments to advance service charge payments after coordination
- Due date for settlements and new advance payments within the accounting system
- Settlement of operating and ancillary costs for past settlement periods
We are experts in this field; we constantly educate ourselves and are therefore always up to date with the latest legal developments.
You receive a statement that you can pass on directly to your tenants.